Bounty Hunting Instructions: How to stake NFTs to earn $STEP tokens
Send your Heroes to compete in Bounty Hunts and earn bountiful real-time rewards in $STEP tokens.
You can hunt $STEP at https://market.stephero.io/hunting
What is Bounty Hunting?
Basically, the Bounty Hunting feature allows users to stake HERO NFTs to receive rewards in $STEP tokens.
The feature is released on 14:00 UTC, September 23rd, 2021.
Bounty Hunting Rules
- The total daily bounty is fixed and divided among all participating Heroes. Each participating Hero will receive a reward corresponding to their bounty hunting ability.
- His/her Bounty stat determines a Hero’s bounty hunting ability. This stat depends on the Hero’s rarity and will be random within a specific range.
- The system continuously rewards players for participating in bounty hunting in real-time, and they can claim it at any time.
- Heroes participating in Bounty Hunt can not join Step Hero RPG and can not be traded on HERO Marketplace.
- Users can send 1 Hero to join each hunt. However, the number of hunts a user can join is unlimited.
- The bounty will be auto-sent to your wallet after the last hero goes back to My Barracks Area (Go Rest).
You can read our detailed instructions at:
About Step Hero
Step Hero is the lucrative NFT fantasy-themed RPG game on Binance Smart Chain and Polygon (previously Matic Network).
More than that, it is a comprehensive NFT ecosystem made up of HERO tokens, HERO collectibles, a fantasy-themed role-playing game with attractive gameplay, and a cross-chained NFT marketplace.
Learn more about Step Hero
Website | Telegram channel| Telegram group | Twitter | Medium | Reddit | Facebook | Discord | Youtube | Tiktok
More details about Step Hero: https://whitepaper.stephero.io/
$HERO CA: 0xE8176d414560cFE1Bf82Fd73B986823B89E4F545
$STEP CA: 0x0CCA95FD87441DCD90fDDB4e34526C1B3cc6F660